HudsonWay Immersion School provides a supportive and transformative preschool - Grade 8 education that develops advantages in an increasingly competitive, globalized world.
Through our academic language immersion program students develop:
- Ability to navigate multiple cultures
- Strong results in standardized tests of English and math
- High levels of biliteracy in Mandarin or Spanish and English
- Enhanced cognitive abilities and problem-solving skills
- Enhanced creativity
- Social emotional and executive functioning skills
- Acceptances to top-tier public and private high schools
OPEN HOUSE - NY Campus
Monday, Nov 21, 6-7:30pm
Venue: HudsonWay Immersion School (525W 52nd St. NY 10019) MAP DIRECTIONS
Join us for an on-site open house to learn more about our program and meet some of our administrators and teachers. We will answer the question of “Why HWIS” and how our program best prepares children for the 21st century. Book your slot below.