Principal - NY Campus
- Martha Ortiz, an education administrator with nearly 20 years of experience, has served the past five years as the leader of the Mandarin immersion programs at the German International School and the Northwest Chinese Academy in Portland, Oregon.
- Prior to that Martha spent 12 years in various teaching and administrative roles based in NYC, Beijing, Hangzhou and Nanjing, China.
- Originally from New York City, and of Puerto Rican descent, Martha is a graduate of Stuyvesant High School, and received her Bachelor of Arts in Chinese Language and Literature from Wellesley College and her Master of Arts in International Education Development from Columbia University.
Principal - NJ Campus
- David Heller, an education administrator with more than 20 years of experience, has served the past 12 years as principal of Hilltop Elementary School in Mendham.
- His experience includes being a classroom teacher in the Watchung Borough School District and the Elizabeth Public Schools. Mr. Heller was selected as one of ten teachers nationwide to participate in curriculum development for NASA.
- David has also served as the Anti-Bullying Coordinator for the Mendham Borough School District for the past 10 years.
- Prior to that he was Assistant Principal at Franklin Elementary School Westfield, NJ where he oversaw 70 staff members and 630 students.