PLAY AND LEARN IN SPANISH
Location: Bernardsville Public Library
Through stories, songs, movement, and games this 100% Spanish immersion class introduces you and your child to the fun of learning a second language! No prior knowledge of either language is required. Led by native Spanish-speaking preschool teachers from HudsonWay Immersion School. For ages 18-36 months with caregiver.
This event will be held indoors and masks are optional. Registration required.
Through our academic language immersion program students develop:
- Ability to navigate multiple cultures
- Strong results in standardized tests of English and math
- High levels of biliteracy in Mandarin or Spanish and English
- Enhanced cognitive abilities and problem-solving skills
- Enhanced creativity
- Social emotional and executive functioning skills
- Acceptances to top-tier public and private high schools
Can't attend the open house?
Book a 15-minute slot to chat with our admissions specialist.