Welcome to Preschool!
Our day school program begins at an early age with a schedule that maximizes the immersion benefits.
- A five-day preschool experience allows children the time to learn routines and develop social skills.
- Our preschool students spend 90% of the school day in the target language.
- Our native speaking staff provide students with a nurturing environment to learn and grow.
- Some children go through a “silent period,” where they are immersed in the target language but cannot yet form their own words and sentences. In time, this silent period ends and students develop into proficient speakers.
- On a daily basis, students are provided with opportunities for creative work through various artistic and musical activities
- Teachers provide our students with an early understanding of different cultures and ways of thinking, supported by cultural activities and events, including our annual Chinese New Year Celebration and Spanish Winter Show
- Movement is an important part of our preschool classrooms as it allows students to exercise and build their gross motor skills
A Typical Day in Our Preschool Includes:
- Centers (Math, Science, Dramatic Play, Art, etc)
- Specials (Music, Art, PE)
- Free Choice
- Outdoor Recess
- Morning and Afternoon Meetings
- English and Spanish or Mandarin Language Arts
- Snack, Lunch, Nap / Quiet Time
New York Preschool
Our New York campus offers a Mandarin immersion program.
Preschool students may begin at age 2 in our 5-day morning, full day, or afternoon preschool program.
Students are divided into the following groups:
New Jersey Preschool
Our New Jersey campus offers either a Mandarin Chinese or Spanish immersion program.
Preschool students may begin at age of 2.5 in our full day program. P1 students have the option of a half-day schedule.
- P1 – ages 2.5-3.5
- P2 – ages 3.5-5