Family Referral Program
HWIS families currently enrolled in the 2019-2020 school year will be eligible for a referral bonus in the form of a $500 tuition credit for each new child who, based on their referral, enrolls at HWIS for the 2020-2021 school year. There is no limit to the number of families that can be referred.
The referring family must complete the Family Referral form below prior to the application of the new family, and the application must list the referring family under “How did you hear about this school?”.
- The same $500 tuition credit is given regardless of whether the child enrolled is in a full day, or half day program in the case of preschool.
- The application of a referred child may list only one current family as a referral source, as multiple credits will not be given for referrals of the same family, nor can credit be shared between families.
- The referred (new) child:
- Must be enrolled in the 2020-2021 school year
- Pay tuition on-time for at least six (6) months
- Does not receive the credit.
- The referring family:
- Must remain enrolled for the 2020-2021 school year
- Will receive the credit in March 2021
- Will receive a prorated credit if the referred family is not in attendance for the full year
- May hold admissions meetings at their home to increase awareness of HWIS and for recruitment of potential family referrals.
- All conflicts and discrepancies will be resolved at the discretion of HWIS administration.
- Referrals made prior to this program announcement are not eligible for tuition credits