Extended Care - New Jersey Campus
The Extended Care Program is available to all HWIS Day School students. Activities include homework supervision, free play time, snack, enrichment activities, and outside play (weather permitting) in an English-speaking environment. All children attending this program are required to be signed in and out each day.
More Information About Afternoon Extended Care:
- Available from 3:30pm - 6:30pm daily.
- Sign up by semester or as needed.
- No prorating for time not used.
- Children signed up by semester will have priority over drop-ins if there are capacity issues on any given day.
- If child is staying after school to attend another program (language and/or enrichment classes), there is no charge for using Extended Care between 3:30 pm and 4:00pm.